Fall Community Nights – Varsity Football AND Varsity Soccer!
Thanks to all the enthusiastic fans and helpers at the CHS Community Nights on October 17 (Varsity Football win over RM, 33-16) and October 20 (Varsity Soccer Boys 2-0 win and Varsity Soccer Girls 3-2 over Poolesville). The elementary and middle school students from the Churchill cluster schools got free admission, a half-price Dawg Pound t-shirt, a rally towel, a free CHS sticker, and a fantastic time. Go Bulldogs! Photos by Mary Ellen Mengucci, Lisa Drexler, and Buck Phillips.
Churchill Paver Fundraiser
Help the efforts of Churchill’s Booster Club to install a state-of-the-art synthetic turf field and to enhance other CHS athletic facilities by purchasing a permanent paver in the spectacular “Home of the Bulldogs” Paver Field to be installed at the main entrance to Shepherd Stadium. Your purchase will not only provide critical financial assistance to Churchill’s athletic programs, it will also enable you to honor and preserve important Churchill moments through the personal message engraved on your paver. Click here to go to our donation website.
Crew Club Fundraiser
Booster Parents – 3rd Sip and Shop for Churchill Crew fundraiser on Nov. 6, 6-9pm and Nov 7 10am-3pm. See churchillcrew.org for details.
Winter Tryout and Conditioning Information
- SWIM & DIVE TEAM tryouts will be held on Monday, November 17th from 2:45-3:45 pm and Wednesday November 19th from 5:30-6:30 AM at the Kennedy Shriver Aquatic Center (KSAC) – formerly known as the Montgomery Aquatic Center (MAC). The address for KSAC is: 5900 Executive Blvd., Rockville, MD 20852. All interested athletes must submit required forms by Friday, November 14 to Coach Tappis in room 136 in order to participate in the tryouts. Attendance both days is required and each athlete is responsible for their own transportation. Click Here for the General Information Letter for all interested participants which includes detailed info on required forms.
- CHS Volleyball conditioning runs every Monday from December 1st at 3:30-4:30. Led by Boys Coach Erika Eastham. Details on flyer. Need parent consent and physical form. Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get out your School Year Calendar!
Upcoming Dates for CHS 2014-15 School Year
- November 15 – Winter Tryouts Start
- December 1 – Winter Sports Night for Parents, 7pm
- February 28 – Spring Tryouts Start
- March 9 – Spring Sports Night for Parents, 7pm
Forms for Sports Participation
Please make sure you have time to get physicals and the necessary forms completed for your student athlete. Click Here for the required medical and participation forms.
Season Sport Passes and Bulldog Spiritwear!
Season Sports Passes are now available. Order your passes today by clicking the link below. Save time and money by purchasing your seasonal or annual Churchill Bulldog Sport Passes for students and/or adults, sold only online. Avoid the ticket line and the expense at entry to all fall home stadium games by ordering your passes right now! Just follow the easy instructions at the Booster Club’s Online Spiritwear Store. The passes will be delivered directly to your home. If you attend a game before your ordered pass arrives in the mail, please bring a copy of your receipt or a driver’s license to the stadium for verification. Click here to order passes and all your WCHS spiritwear! While you’re there, check out the Winston Churchill High School Booster Club’s extensive line of Bulldog apparel and accessories, available in customizable colors, styles and quantities.
The Winston Churchill High School Booster Club has a new e-mail address: email@example.com. Send us your e-mail address so we can include you on our mailing list. Also, please share your news about WCHS student-athletes so we can share it with other Bulldog fans: Send it here!
Monthly Booster Club Meetings
Booster Club meetings are a great way to meet fellow Churchill High School Booster Club members, share ideas, and find out what’s going on with the athletic teams and programs at WCHS. All meetings are at 7 p.m. and, in most cases, in Room 126 at Churchill. Please join us!
|September 10||February 11|
|October 8||March 11|
|November 5||April 15|
|December 10||May 13|
|January 7||June 3|